Table of contents
1. The Role of Managerial Finance
2. The Financial Market Environment
PART II: FINANCIAL TOOLS
3. Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis
4. Long and Short-term Financial Planning
5. Time Value of Money
PART III: VALUATION OF SECURITIES
6. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
7. Stock Valuation
PART IV: RISK AND THE REQUIRED RATE OF RETURN
8. Risk and Return
9. The Cost of Capital
PART V: LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS
10. Capital Budgeting Techniques
11. Capital Budgeting Cash Flows
12. Risk and Refinements in Capital Budgeting
PART VI: LONG-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
13. Capital Structure
14. Payout Policy
PART VII: SHORT-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
15. Working Capital and Current Assets Management
16. Current Liabilities Management
PART VIII: SPECIAL TOPICS IN MANAGERIAL FINANCE
17. Hybrid and Derivative Securities
18. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Business Failure
19. International Managerial Finance
Please Note !!!
This is when the ordering is in the form of :
For E-Books or Online Leaning Access Code
Format : Access Code ( Digital )
The code will be sending to your email in 2 to 3 working days normally .
It is very important that you include you email and your contact number correctly.
All Product have a expiry date of 12 month . The time will only start once the code is activated.
The instruction on how to download will be send to you with the code together.
**All access code and EBook code once order CAN'T be return.**