Table of Contents
Part I: THE WORLD OF MARKETING.
1. An Overview of Marketing.
2. Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage.
3. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
4. The Marketing Environment.
5. Developing a Global Vision.
Part II: ANALYZING MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES.
6. Consumer Decision Making.
7. Business Marketing.
8. Segmenting and Targeting Markets.
9. Marketing Research.
Part III: PRODUCT DECISIONS.
10. Product Concepts.
11. Developing and Managing Products.
12.Services and Nonprofit Organization Marketing.
Part IV: DISTRIBUTION DECISIONS.
13. Supply Chain Management and Marketing Channels.
Part V: PROMOTION AND COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES.
15. Marketing Communications.
16. Advertising, Public Relations, and Sales Promotion.
17. Personal Selling and Sales Management.
18. Social Media and Marketing.
Part VI: PRICING DECISIONS.
19. Pricing Concepts.
Student/Instructor Review Cards.
Please Note !!!
This is when the ordering is in the form of :
For E-Books or Online Leaning Access Code
Format : Access Code ( Digital )
The code will be sending to your email in 2 to 3 working days normally .
It is very important that you include you email and your contact number correctly.
All Product have a expiry date of 12 month . The time will only start once the code is activated.
The instruction on how to download will be send to you with the code together.
**All access code and EBook code once order CAN'T be return.**