- Digital | 1024 pages
- 218 x 276 x 35mm | 2,170g
- 24 Sep 2020
- Pearson Education Limited
- Harlow, United Kingdom
- 17th edition
Table of contents
2. An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
3. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
4. Job Costing
5. Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Management
6. Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
7. Flexible Budgets, Direct-Cost Variances, and Management Control
8. Flexible Budgets, Overhead Cost Variances, and Management Control
9. Inventory Costing and Capacity Analysis
10. Determining How Costs Behave
11. Data Analytic Thinking and Prediction
12. Decision Making and Relevant Information
13. Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis
14. Pricing Decisions and Cost Management
15. Cost Allocation, Customer-Profitability Analysis, and Sales-Variance Analysis
16. Allocation of Support-Department Costs, Common Costs, and Revenues
17. Cost Allocation: Joint Products and Byproducts
18. Process Costing
19. Spoilage, Rework, and Scrap
20. Balanced Scorecard: Quality and Time
21. Inventory Management, Just-in-Time, and Simplified Costing Methods
22. Capital Budgeting and Cost Analysis
23. Management Control Systems, Transfer Pricing, and Multinational Considerations
24. Performance Measurement, Compensation, and Multi-national Considerations
Please Note !!!
This is when the ordering is in the form of :
For E-Books or Online Leaning Access Code
Format : Access Code ( Digital )
The code will be sending to your email in 2 to 3 working days normally .
It is very important that you include you email and your contact number correctly.
All Product have a expiry date of 12 month . The time will only start once the code is activated.
The instruction on how to download will be send to you with the code together.
**All access code and EBook code once order CAN'T be return.**