Table of Contents
- PART 1: THE WORLD’S MARKETPLACES
- 1. An Overview of International Business
- 2. Global Marketplaces and Business Centers
- 3. Legal, Technological, Accounting, and Political Environments
- 4. The Role of Culture
- 5. Ethics and Social Responsibility in International Business
- PART 2: THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
- 6. International Trade and Investment
- 7. The International Monetary System and the Balance of Payments
- 8. Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets
- 9. Formulation of National Trade Policies
- 10. International Cooperation Among Nations
- PART 3: MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- 11. International Strategic Management
- 12. Strategies for Analyzing and Entering Foreign Markets
- 13. International Strategic Alliances
- 14. International Organization Design and Control
- 15. Leadership and Employee Behavior in International Business
- PART 4: MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- 16. International Marketing
- 17. International Operations Management
- 18. International Financial Management
- 19. International Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
Please Note !!!
This is when the ordering is in the form of :
For E-Books or Online Leaning Access Code
Format : Access Code ( Digital )
The code will be sending to your email in 2 to 3 working days normally .
It is very important that you include you email and your contact number correctly.
All Product have a expiry date of 12 month . The time will only start once the code is activated.
The instruction on how to download will be send to you with the code together.
**All access code and EBook code once order CAN'T be return.**