Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO LEADERSHIP.
1. What Does It Mean to Be a Leader?
Part II: RESEARCH PERSPECTIVES ON LEADERSHIP.
2. Traits, Behaviors, and Relationships.
3. Contingency Approaches to Leadership.
Part III: THE PERSONAL SIDE OF LEADERSHIP.
4. The Leader as an Individual.
5. Leadership Mind and Heart.
6. Courage and Moral Leadership.
Part IV: THE LEADER AS A RELATIONSHIP BUILDER.
8. Motivation and Empowerment.
9. Leadership Communication.
10. Leading Teams.
11. Developing Leadership Diversity.
12. Leadership Power and Influence.
Part V: THE LEADER AS A SOCIAL ARCHITECT.
13. Creating Vision and Strategic Direction.
14. Shaping Culture and Values.
15. Leading Change.
Please Note !!!
This is when the ordering is in the form of :
For E-Books or Online Leaning Access Code
Format : Access Code ( Digital )
The code will be sending to your email in 2 to 3 working days normally .
It is very important that you include you email and your contact number correctly.
All Product have a expiry date of 12 month . The time will only start once the code is activated.
The instruction on how to download will be send to you with the code together.
**All access code and EBook code once order CAN'T be return.**