Table of contents
1. Governance of Climate Change: Issues and Challenges in South Asia
2. "A Disappearing" or a Resilient Ganga? Climate Change Perspectives from the Himalaya
3. Deliberative Governance on Vulnerability to Climate Change: Voices from Madhesi Farmers
4. Waste or Savior? Two Cases of Emerging Wastewater Irrigation in Urbanizing Kathmandu Valley
5. Climate Migration and Flood Related Disasters
6. Changing Social Capital in the Mountains and the Implications for Adaptation Interventions: An Exploratory Analysis with Case Studies from the Hindu Kush Himalaya
7. Enhancing Adaptive Capacity through Education: A Case Study of Rural Mountain Communities, Sikkim, Eastern Himalaya India
8. Governing National Actions for Global Climate Change Stabilization: Examples from India
9. Bridges and Barriers for Governance of Water Resources in South Asia-Insights from Brahmaputra Basin in India
Please Note !!!
This is when the ordering is in the form of :
For E-Books or Online Leaning Access Code
Format : Access Code ( Digital )
The code will be sending to your email in 2 to 3 working days normally .
It is very important that you include you email and your contact number correctly.
All Product have a expiry date of 12 month . The time will only start once the code is activated.
The instruction on how to download will be send to you with the code together.
**All access code and EBook code once order CAN'T be return.**